[MSTA ] Right Click to Save Images and More to Google Drive.

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 21:33:20 CST 2012

Right Click to Save Images and More to Google Drive
 Save to Drive<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-drive/deoibeabfchdpckcmamaadeccohilbkp>
is
a handy Google Chrome extension that makes it easy to save images, links,
audio files, and video files in your Google Drive account. With Save to
Drive<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-drive/deoibeabfchdpckcmamaadeccohilbkp>
installed
you can simply right-click on a file or link to send it to your Google
Drive account. To do this just right-click then select "save to Google
Drive" to send it to your Google Drive account. This works for images and
links. Save to Drive<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-drive/deoibeabfchdpckcmamaadeccohilbkp>
also
works for HTML5 audio and video files, but it does not work for Flash
files.

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-H5w8TmjfBsM/ULv8qhhoA3I/AAAAAAAAT_A/zqUK9NtQLl8/s1600/Screen+Shot+2012-12-02+at+8.00.42+PM.png>

*Applications for Education*
Save to Drive<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/save-to-drive/deoibeabfchdpckcmamaadeccohilbkp>
could
be a handy tool for students to use when they're researching a topic
online. Students can use the extension to collect links and pictures that
they will use in their research projects. To send to Google Drive students
will need to be signed into their Google Accounts when they're searching
the web.

http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2012/12/right-click-to-save-images-and-more-to.html#.ULwH86zAeSp