[MSTA ] Fwd: 2012 GCRL Summer Field Program - Applications being accepted

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:09:56 CST 2012

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

We are currently accepting applications for the 2012 GCRL Summer Field
Program and I would like to ask your help in getting the word out.  I have
attached a jpg file that contains a list of the courses, dates, and contact
information.  Please forward this information to any relevant list-serves
that you belong to and to colleagues and students that may be interested in
the Summer Field Program.  You can also find more information at our
website http://www.usm.edu/gcrl/summer_field/index.php.  Thanks for your
help and if you have any questions, please let me know.  ****

** **

****

** **

** **

If you would like to be removed from this mailing, simply reply “Remove”
and I will be glad to do so.****

** **

All the best,****

** **

** **

Sam Clardy, Coordinator of Educational Programs****

****Gulf** **Coast**** Research Laboratory ****

****Marine** **Education** **Center********

****703 East Beach Drive********

****Ocean Springs**, **MS** **39564********

Phone: 228.818.8885****

Fax: 228.818.8894****

 ****

Please visit our website: www.usm.edu/gcrl****

 ****

 ****

** **

--
Beth Dunigan
Associate Chair of Biology and

*MC's QEP*
*U-Research: Engage, Empower, Enhance*
 http://www.mc.edu/qep/

This communication may contain confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient or if you are not authorized to receive it, please
notify and return the message to the sender.   Unauthorized reviewing,
forwarding, copying, distributing or using this information is strictly
prohibited.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This communication may contain confidential