[MSTA ] elementary Teachers Weather booklet

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:27:20 CDT 2012

Weather Booklet
A trace & write easy reader booklet about the weather.

Includes a graphing extension, a data collection sheet of the daily weather
for a month + 10 traceable weather-word cards and matching picture cards,
with a cover to make an Itty Bitty booklet.

Students trace and write the weather words and then cut and glue the
appropriate picture to the page.

http://networkedblogs.com/vwtgd?a=share