[MSTA ] 20 Things You Can Do In (about) 10 Minutes For a Smoother Running Classroom

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 10:53:03 CDT 2013

[image: 20-things-for-smoother-running-classroom]<http://www.teachthought.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/20-things-for-smoother-running-classroom.jpg>

When the school year begins, teachers spend a lot of time getting the
classroom ready, planning lessons, and getting to know his/her students.
The following list includes 20 ideas that you may not have thought of that
can help produce a successful classroom. Each item takes no longer than an
hour and can make a big difference throughout the year.

http://www.teachthought.com/teaching/20-things-you-can-do-in-about-10-minutes-for-a-smoother-running-classroom/

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein