[MSTA ] Middle School Science Teacher here is a BSCS units sent by Betsy Sullivan

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 21:38:44 CDT 2013

ATTN: Middle School Science Teachers

As you plan for the spring semester, consider using a unit from the online
BSCS
Middle School Science program to supplement your curriculum!

BSCS Middle School Science is an inquiry-based multidisciplinary science
program
funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Institute for Education
Sciences,
and is available from BSCS. The program is available online only and is
free for
classroom use to teachers who agree to complete student pretests and
posttests.

[4]Register now to review or use BSCS Middle School Science!

[5]

[6]

[7]

Select From These Units

[8]Science as Inquiry

[9]Earth/Space Science

[10]Life Science

[11]Physical Science

[12]Science and Society

BSCS . 5415 Mark Dabling Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80918 . 719.531.5550  .
info at BSCS.org   .  www.BSCS.org <http://www.bscs.org/>

Forward this Email