[MSTA ] free water festival for 4th and 5th graders

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:45:34 CDT 2013

Dear Teachers,

It is time for Make a Splash again. This is our free water festival for 4th
and 5th graders. Free transportation to the museum, free admission and free
lunch for your students. See the flyer to see if you qualify. Schools will
be chosen on a first come first serve basis. New schools will be chosen
over those that attended last year. That being said, you can still be
considered if new schools do not fill all of the spots. Please let me know
as soon as possible if you are interested.

Megan Fedrick
Education Coordinator
MS Project WET Coordinator
FW 303
MS Museum of Natural Science
2148 Riverside Dr.
Jackson, MS 39202
Megan.Fedrick at mmns.state.ms.us
601.576.6026

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein