[MSTA ] Top 7 Websites for Downloading Lesson Plans These look good.

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 18:38:34 CDT 2013

Top 7 Websites for Downloading Lesson Plans

One of the common search query most teachers have tried in Google or any
other search engine is free  lesson plans or lesson plan resources. I know
this because I did it when I first started teaching  a decade ago and I
also know it because of the emails I get now from readers here asking for
digital resources to download lesson plans.

<http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1emd8CxYzco/UhgRVHgPehI/AAAAAAAAgEA/DgsNIRR_LTA/s1600/lesson+plans.png>

Related : 3 excellent tools to easily create lesson
plans<http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2012/07/3-excellent-tools-to-easily-create.html>

 I have curated a list of some useful places to start with when looking for
lesson plans. The websites included below are the ones I recommend the most
and are by no means the only ones available online, there are plenty of
other resources you can check but to make my list short and practical I ll
only share with you the 7 most popular ones.
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/08/top-7-websites-for-downloading-lesson.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+educatorstechnology%2FpDkK+%28Educational+Technology+and+Mobile+Learning%29

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein