[MSTA ] Snagit for Google Chrome and Google Drive

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 12:49:20 CST 2013

 Get Snagit for Google Chrome™ Today!
 Download the extension AND the application to get started.

 CHROME EXTENSION<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/techsmith-snagit-extensio/annopcfmbiofommjmcmcfmhklhgbhkce>
         CHROME
APPLICATION<https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/techsmith-snagit/fcnghgbgmemnlbckdipnmelbanpgneik>
  <http://www.techsmith.com/snagit-google-chrome.html#9986-000>

           <http://www.techsmith.com/snagit-google-chrome.html#9986-001>

Need help? Watch this video to learn more about downloading and using
Snagit for Google Chrome™.
 <http://www.techsmith.com/snagit-google-chrome.html#9986-002>

            Snagit for Google Chrome™ helps you...

  Provide Personalized Feedback

Capture the documents or presentations your students are working on, add
feedback, and easily share with your students for review wherever they are.
 Keep Everyone in the Loop

Take a quick capture of a paper or project your students are working on,
add notes, and send to fellow teachers, parents, or the entire class.
 Utilize Your Google Drive™

View, mark up, and manage your captures anywhere, thanks to the deep
integration Snagit for Google Chrome™ has with Google Drive™.

http://www.techsmith.com/snagit-google-chrome.html

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein