[MSTA ] Fwd: Scholarship - Texas Tech PhD

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Thu May 2 14:32:11 CDT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Beth Dunigan <dunigan at mc.edu>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: Scholarship - Texas Tech PhD
To: "Duncan, Deborah" <deb50duncan at gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Smith, Walter <walter.smith at ttu.edu>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Subject: Scholarship - Texas Tech PhD

 A couple weeks ago I wrote to say we had started to recruit a second
cohort of students for our (mostly) online PhD in C&I with specialization
in science education.  We have just learned we will be able to offer a $1000
scholarship to the first 25 program recipients toward their tuition and
fees in Fall 2013.  Please pass on this information.****

** **

We will start reviewing complete applications on June 1 and continue until
the cohort is filled, so time is of the essence.****

** **

Thanks for your help.****

** **

Walter Smith, Program Director****

Texas Tech University****

walter.smith at ttu.edu****

806.834.3799****

** **

P.S. Program information can be found at
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/distancelearning/doctoral/curriculum-instruction/science-education/
****

** **

Attached is an FAQ with more information.****

** **

--
Beth Dunigan
Associate Chair of Biology and

*MC's QEP*
*U-Research: Engage, Empower, Enhance*
http://www.mc.edu/qep/

This communication may contain confidential information.  If you are not
the intended recipient or if you are not authorized to receive it, please
notify and return the message to the sender.   Unauthorized reviewing,
forwarding, copying, distributing or using this information is strictly
prohibited.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This communication may contain confidential