[MSTA ] 50+ Great iPad Apps for Students

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Sun May 5 14:00:03 CDT 2013

50+ Great iPad Apps for Students
After publishing 30 iPad Apps Every Teacher Should
Have<http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/01/30-ipad-apps-every-teacher-should-be.html>
curated another list of iPad apps but this time for  students. This list is
subjective and is based on my own experience as a teacher and as an
educational technology researcher and blogger. I included only the apps I
think students REALLY need to have some familiarity with in order to better
leverage the educational potential of iPad. Just as I said before no matter
how many apps I include here there will always be some missing.
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/02/50-great-ipad-apps-for-students.html