[MSTA ] Soo Meta Insert quizzes into videos

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:06:01 CDT 2013

 Insert Quizzes Into Videos With Soo Meta

<http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-RZeY4J53enk/UUdAq7UUA6I/AAAAAAAAYoQ/0ZwvcC1xxJc/s200/Screen+Shot+2013-03-18+at+12.14.31+PM.png>
Back in March I
reviewed<http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2013/03/soo-meta-nice-new-way-to-create.html>
neat multimedia presentation tool called Soo Meta <http://www.soometa.com/>.
Soo Meta allows you to combine videos from YouTube, pictures from the web
or from your desktop, text, and voice recordings to create a presentation.
Yesterday, I learned that Soo Meta now allows you to insert a quiz into
your projects. This means that people viewing your Soo Meta projects can
watch a short video clip then answer questions about it before moving onto
the next part of the presentation. Watch the sample on the site below.
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2013/05/insert-quizzes-into-videos-with-soo-meta.html#.UYrUFbWG2So

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein