[MSTA ] Spangler has some good ideas for demos for fronts and cloud formation

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:28:20 CDT 2013

 Nice ideas for demos when doing fronts and cloud formations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MWgXHrUdYI&feature=em-uploademail-subject6
 ** <https://www.facebook.com/groups/172664236127055/>
 *The Spangler Effect - Cloud in a Bottle Season 02 Episode 08*
www.youtube.com
On this episode of The Spangler Effect, Steve shows a few ways to make a
cloud appear inside a bottle and talks about temperature inversions that
happen in b...
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MWgXHrUdYI&feature=em-uploademail-subject6>

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein