[MSTA ] Flubaroo Free grader for Google Forms Tests

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Wed May 15 08:49:13 CDT 2013

 Flubaroo Overview

 <http://www.flubaroo.com/>

Flubaroo is a free tool that helps you quickly grade multiple-choice or
fill-in-blank assignments. *I designed it for my own classroom, and want to
share it with other teachers... for free!*
*
* Flubaroo works with Google docs.
Click<http://www.google.com/educators/p_docs.html> if
you need an introduction to Google docs.*
  More than just a grading tool, Flubaroo also:

   - Computes average assignment score.
   - Computes average score per question, and flags low-scoring questions.
   - Shows you a grade distribution graph.
   - Gives you the option to email each student their grade, and an answer
   key.

**Read the overview below, or *jump straight to Step
5*<http://www.flubaroo.com/flubaroo-user-guide#step5> to
see what Flubaroo creates. You can also start by
reading<http://www.flubaroo.com/what-people-are-saying> what
other teachers are saying about Flubaroo!
http://www.flubaroo.com/flubaroo-user-guide#step4

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein