[MSTA ] Add Voice Comments to google Docs

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:11:03 CDT 2013

Add Voice Comments to Google Docs
With this new application in Google Docs ( Drive ), teachers can now record
their audio comments and share them with their students. I see this as a
better way to give feedback on students' work and I do believe there are
things we can express with our voice that no written code could ever
capture like the tone and intonation..etc.

I have created this step by step guide to show you how you can add " Voice
Comments " within your Google Docs. This application is developed by 121
Writing <http://learn.ly/>.
http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2013/05/6-steps-to-add-voice-comments-to-google.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+educatorstechnology%2FpDkK+%28Educational+Technology+and+Mobile+Learning%29

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein