[MSTA ] FW: HHMI Focus Group Opportunity

Aleta Sullivan asullivan at prcc.edu
Wed Mar 12 18:01:27 CDT 2014

________________________________
From: Clements PhD, Eriko [clementse at hhmi.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:21 PM
Subject: HHMI Focus Group Opportunity

Dear Field Testers,

First, we want to thank you for being on our field test list. The feedback you have provided at workshops and in field testing our resources has been incredibly helpful.

I’m writing to announce a focus group opportunity that some of you may be interested in. If you are a high school biology, earth science, and/or environmental science teacher who flips his or her classroom, we want your expertise! On April 4th, 2014, during the NSTA National Conference in Boston, MA, the Howard Hughes Medical Institute will be conducting a focus group to learn about your experiences in the flipped classroom, including specific strategies, tools, and resources you use.

Participation will require a short homework assignment (about 30-60 min.) and 2 hours (8:30AM – 10:30AM) at the focus group on April 4th, 2014, near the Boston Convention and Exhibition center. Follow the link to sign up for this opportunity. (http://bit.ly/HHMIFocusGroupFlipped). Breakfast will be provided.

If you are interested in participating, please complete the form by March 19, 2014.

For questions about the focus group, contact Eriko Clements at clementse at hhmi.org<mailto:clementse at hhmi.org>.