[MSTA ] Stickyboard2

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 10:36:24 CDT 2015

Stickyboard2- A Wonderful Sticky Note App (Free Today It was $9.99) Grab It
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/educatorstechnology/pDkK/~3/sL-4Cq-kvTg/stickyboard2-wonderful-sticky-note-app.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

March 31, 2015 Stickyboard2 is a very good iPad app for creating sticky
notes and mind maps. Actually, Stickyboard2 turns your iPad into a giant
whiteboard with a never-ending stack of sticky notes....

http://www.educatorstechnology.com/2015/03/stickyboard2-wonderful-sticky-note-app.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+educatorstechnology%2FpDkK+%28Educational+Technology+and+Mobile+Learning%29

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein