[MSTA ] Fwd: Educational Technology and Mobile Learning

Deborah Duncan deb50duncan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 12:12:38 CDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Educational Technology and Mobile Learning <
noreply+feedproxy at google.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Subject: Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
To: deb50duncan at gmail.com

    Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
<http://www.educatorstechnology.com/>
------------------------------

Remotely Control Your Google Drive Presentations Using Your Smartphone
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/educatorstechnology/pDkK/~3/009Db9m6Aqg/remotely-control-your-google-drive-from-phone.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

April, 2015 Presentation Remote is a Chrome app that allows you to use your
smartphone to remotely control your presentations on Google Drive, Prezi,
Scribd, Slideshare and Dropbox. Of course, to be...

....read more

3 Powerful QR Code Generator Apps for Chrome Users
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/educatorstechnology/pDkK/~3/3JrNfQVCYhU/3-powerful-qr-code-generator-apps-for-chrome-users.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

April 15, 2015 Looking for some powerful QR Code generators to use on your
Chrome? The list below has you covered. These are basically some of the
most popular QR Code generator apps out there. You...

....read more
   You are subscribed to email updates from Educational Technology and
Mobile Learning <http://www.educatorstechnology.com/>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now
<https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=8e8eBabgMAKgUa85df1AzD90qE0>
. Email delivery powered by Google  Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, United States

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which
they can learn. -- Albert Einstein