[MSTA ] Free Elementary Cyber Education Program: ESCEI!

Ann Huber phy2chem at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 23:04:09 CDT 2016

 |  |  |

|  |

|   |

Greetings from the CyberPatriot Program Office!
As we wind down from summer into another school year, the CyberPatriot Program Office is gearing up for it's second version of the Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative! ESCEI 2.0 will be here SOON but until then, do you have an ESCEI kit for your children, grandchildren and students??
As a former educator I was always looking for ways to have the students start the school year with a social but informative activity; ESCEI is the perfect addition to a new school year! The ESCEI program uses computer game modules to teach children grades K-6 about the importance of protecting personal safety online, basic cybersecurity concepts and how to make positive decisions while using computers at school and at home.
The computer game modules are fun and engaging learning tools: Security Showdown, DangerBots and Clean_Up use interactive scenarios to get kids thinking about their role in cyber safety and cybersecurity.

|  |
| Grades K-2 |

|  |
| Grades 3-6 |

|  |
| Grades 3-6 |

To request the free ESCEI program, click HERE. You will receive an automatic download once you click submit. If you would like a hard copy kit, just click that option: Each kit contains a DVD of all materials (instructor guide, welcome letters, the computer game modules and much more), hard copy instructor guide AND a hard copy of the new supplemental activities guide to get the kids up and moving!
If you would like to have multiple ESCEI kits sent to you free of charge, please contact Emily at e.rauer at afa.org and we will be happy to send AS MANY KITS as you like! 5, 10, 50?? Let us know and we will ship them before the school year arrives! The program is absolutely free and is perfect for ALL classes (not just Computer or IT class!) and can be a welcomed addition to local libraries, private residences, after school programs, community programs - you name it!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email the ESCEI manager, Emily Rauer at e.rauer at afa.org.
Happy Cyber Summer!
Regards,The CyberPatriot Program OfficeAir Force Association877-885-5716info at uscyberpatriot.org   |

|   |
|   |

|   |   |

|   |

|  |

| The Air Force Association/CyberPatriot, 1501 Lee Highway, Suite 400, Arlington, VA 22209 |

| Forward email | Update Profile | About our service provider |

| Sent by info at uscyberpatriot.org in collaboration with |

|  |

| Try it free today |

 |  |