[MSTA ] National Park Trust's Annual Kids to Parks Day National School Contest

Brandi Herrington bdjh99 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 11:47:34 CST 2016

National Park Trust's annual Kids to Parks Day National School Contest
empowers students to plan their own educational park experience. Open to
all Title 1 schools for grades PreK through 12, this contest provides
grants of up to $1,000 to cover transportation, park-related fees,
stewardship supplies, or anything else students believe would enhance their
experience. Our 2016 contest will be awarding 100 park grants to 100
schools nationwide. Deadline is March 4, 2016. Details can be found at
www.kidstoparks.org

The flyer is attached.  Let me know if you can't access the flyer by
emailing me, and I will respond with the attachment.  bdjh99 at gmail.com

--
*Brandi Duncan-Herrington*

*MSTA Board Member - eCommunications*
8th Grade Science Teacher at Armstrong Middle School
Classroom website:  armstrong-herrington.wikispaces.com
<http://armstrong-herrington.wikispaces.com/>