[MSTA ] Mississippi Environmental Education Alliance (MEEA) facebook

Ann Huber phy2chem at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 20:29:09 CST 2016

MEEA is trying to promote their facebook page and we are asking those that have pages to please like Meea4ms facebook page (see link below).  We are going to try and list events and activities on the page so that everyone will have access to it.  Please forward this e-mail to your friends also.  Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/Meea4ms-950129888349926/ Debra VeederMEEA Secertary Adopt-A-Stream CoordinatorMississippi Wildlife Federation517 Cobblestone Court, Suite 2Madison, MS 39110(601) 605-1790 phone(601) 605-1794 faxdveeder at mswf.orgwww.mswildlife.org  "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear.  UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot,nothing is going to get better.  It's not."   (The Lorax   by Dr. Seuss)

--
A. Huber
Mississippi Delta Community CollegePhysics/Physical Science InstructorMoorhead, Mississippi