[MSTA ] Presentations at 2018 MSTA Conference

Brandi Herrington bdjh99 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:26:35 CDT 2018

 We only have 24 presentation proposals for the 2018 MSTA Conference. We
have 64 slots still open.

Please consider sharing your knowledge. There are all sorts of topics each
year. This year we've had requests for more:

Technology
MSCCR SS K-12
Elementary
Labs on a Budget
How to Do Science Centers
Biology
Composition Notebooks
Anatomy
Middle School Activities

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS AN OPTION FOR SESSIONS?

*Proposal Form:*
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeErYPQpuHVzhv_JQ_a5GEN6IqaK-so5JHNuGAkpP2c9_Awcw/viewform

*Brandi Duncan-Herrington *
*Classroom Science Consulting LLC - *Upper Elementary and Middle School
Consulting on Science and Classroom Management
*Mississippi Science Teachers Association Board Member - *eCommunications,
Membership, and Program/Session Coordinator
*MSTA Website*:  http://www.ms-scienceteachers.org/
*MSTA Wikispace:  *msta.wikispaces.com
*Dunkington Art and Jewelry:* https://www.facebook.com/Dunkington/