[MSTA ] Teacher Award Nominations

Brandi Herrington bdjh99 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:37:29 CDT 2018

Hi MSTA Membership,

We’ve extended the deadline to nominate teachers for the prestigious awards
given out at our October MSTA Conference.

The new deadline is July 31. Let’s honor those who work hard each day to
make a difference for students across the state.

Nomination Link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmE2d_i72s5HtM9rRfYRzfTfAhv3K2r1c4FJbjW_Vyw7vfOA/viewform?fbzx=2661776455380467000
--
*Brandi Duncan-Herrington *
*Classroom Science Consulting LLC - *Upper Elementary and Middle School